- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Poires Helene Recipe
|Vanilla ice cream||4 Cup (64 tbs) (8 scoops)|
|Pears||8 , cooked (like for the Fresh Fruit Compote)|
|Chocolate sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3344 Calories from Fat 1260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215.5%
Saturated Fat 87.3 g436.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 449.9 mg
Sodium 890.1 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 495 g164.9%
Dietary Fiber 43.9 g175.7%
Sugars 387.4 g
Protein 49 g98.4%
Vitamin A 86.4% Vitamin C 93.6%
Calcium 133.7% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the vanilla.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
3) Take off the cover and add the vanilla. Stir well.
4) Chill the fruit.
5) In each chilled fruit cup, put the vanilla ice cream and top with 2 pear halves.
6) Drizzle with chocolate sauce
7) Serve the Poires Helene chilled. Makes an excellent dessert.