- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pocky Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Soy milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (semi sweet chocolate)|
|Egg white||1 Large (for the glaze)|
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.8 mg1.3%
Sodium 28 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In an electric mixer, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mix well.
3. Add in the butter, soy milk and beat well.
4. On a floured board, place the dough and roll it out into a thin base. Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut the flattened dough into thin long strips, then cut these strips into half their size.
5. Place these strips on a non stick baking sheet, glaze them with the egg white mixture.
6. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let the sticks cool down completely in the pan before coating them with chocolate.
8. In a bowl with melted chocolate, dip the sticks into it one by one. With the help of spoon, spread the melted chocolate onto the stick, covering 3/4th the area of the stick and place them on a parchment paper.
9. Refrigerate the pocky sticks for 20 minutes before serving.
10. Plate the pocky sticks and serve.