- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plums And Peaches In Lime Juice Recipe
|Limes||3 , squeezed|
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.64 g0.98%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.42 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 39.9%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot,allow water to boil,add peaches and plum.
2) Reduce heat to a simmer and cook further for 15 to 30 seconds.
3) With the help of a slotted spoon,remove the fruits and cool them.
4) Peel the fruits using a sharp paring knife.
5) Now cut the peaches into 2 halves and remove the pit and cut the plum into eight wedges and remove the pit.
6) Arrange the fruit portioned in individual dishes or on the serving platter.
7) Drizzle some lime juice and freshly grated nutmeg on top of fruits and serve.