- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plum Tart Recipe Video
|Butter puff pastry||1 Pound (round shaped)|
|Plum preserve||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plum||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crush (or any other nuts of your choice)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk/Egg yolk||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.1%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.5 mg15.2%
Sodium 361.8 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.6%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut butter puff pastry into even circles.
6. Spread preserve evenly on top.
7. Divide plum mixture equally. Spread on top of pastry.
8. Fold edge as shown in the video.
9. With brush apply milk on edges.
10. Pop baking dish in oven, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges look golden brown.
11. Sprinkle powdered sugar and serve plum tart immediately.