- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe
|Country-style pork ribs||3 Pound|
|Purple plums||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), Defrosted|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 100.7 mg
Sodium 88.2 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the ribs in 1 or 2 rib pieces.
2. Set a microwave oven safe rack in a 8 inch square or 2 quart baking dish.
3. Put the ribs in it with the thicker sides on the outer side.
4. Secure by putting a plastic wrap.
5. Heat in the microwave oven for 12 minutes at medium high.
6. Once done, strain the fat.
7. Place the ribs on the dish.
8. Dig the central part of plums and crush it with the reserved syrup.
9. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put the plums, orange juice concentrate, Worcestershire sauce in it.
10. Cook at High for 5-6 minutes, by stirring in between.
11. Once done, top the ribs with the sauce.
12. Secure the dish with a waxed paper and cook for 10- 12 minutes at Medium High.
13. Once the ribs soften, allow them to settle at room temperature for 5 minutes.
14. Serve the ribs topped with sauce