- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plum And Nectarine Crumble Recipe
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Porridge oats||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Demerara sugar||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 , grated|
|Cooking plums||15 Ounce, halved and stoned (425 Grams)|
|Nectarine||1 , halved, stoned and thickly sliced|
|Cold water||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.1 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.3%
Sugars 70.8 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 78.1%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oevn.
2) In a mixing bowl, place the flour, oats and sugar.
3) Rub the low-fat spread in the flour mix until the mixture turns crumbly.
4) Add the grated lemon rind.
5) In a small saucepan, place the plums and nectarine with the water.
6) Boil the fruits, cover and simmer gently for about 5 minutes, or until the plums are just tender.
7) In a 1 litre (1 3/4 pint) ovenproof dish, transfer the fruits.
8) Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the fruit.
9) Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
10) Serve the fruit crumble hot or cold with a tablespoon of very low-fat natural yogurt.