- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plate Souffle Recipe
|Egg whites||4 , stiffly beaten|
|Egg yolks||4 , lightly beaten|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 68 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.1 mg
Sodium 308.4 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 450°F/ 220°C .
2) Take a bowl and add tomatoes and egg yolks, seasoning with salt, pepper and tarragon.
3) Fold the egg whites in gently with the aid of a metal spoon.
4) Take an oven proof dish and pour the soufflé mixture in it after greasing it with butter or oil.
5) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven until the center rises.
6) Serve hot just after removing it from the oven.