- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Planters Chicken Salad Recipe
|Cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Salted Or Unsalted)|
|Mixed nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped (Salted Or Unsalted)|
|Crisp lettuce head||1|
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.8%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg
Sodium 471.7 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 66.2% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a salad bowl, combine the chicken, celery and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to coat.
5. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly before serving.
6. Add nuts to the salad and toss again.
7. Line individual salad plates or a salad bowl with lettuce.
8. Heap the salad on the lettuce.
9. Serve immediately.