- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Planked Lake Trout Recipe
|Trout/Other dressed fish, fresh / frozen||3 Pound, dressed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Seasoned hot mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Seasoned cooked vegetables||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Onions, Or Tomatoes)|
|Seasoned cooked vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), hot (Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Onions, Or Tomatoes, For Serving)|
Calories 449 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.3 mg
Sodium 656.7 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 49 g98.3%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. If using frozen fish, thaw well.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
3. Rub fish inside out with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a plank or baking dish with butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
6. Place the fish on the greased plank or in the baking dish.
7. Drizzle butter over them.
8. Bake the fish for about 40 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes easily.
9. Serve fish accompanied by mashed potatoes and sautÃ©ed vegetables on the side.