- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plank Grilled Baseball Burgers Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (or any ground meat you like)|
|Seasoning||5 Tablespoon (2-3 tablespoon of Better Butter Burger Seasoning for every pound of meat)|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Beerlicious BBQ Sauce)|
|Processed cheee||100 Gram (6 thick slices)|
|Hamburger buns||6 , halved|
|Bacon slice||3 , halved (Optional)|
Calories 555 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.3%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.5 mg31.5%
Sodium 698.3 mg29.1%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needcedar plank
1. Soak cedar plank in water for at least an hour.
2. Preheat grill to 450 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat and seasoning spice. Mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into six equal parts and roll them into burger patties.
5. Place the patties on cedar plank and pop it in grill. Turn the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes for medium well doneness.
6. Baste patties with BBQ sauce and top it with cheese slices. Cook for a minute or until cheese melts.
7. Place bacon slices on patties and cook for an additional minute.
8. Toast bun on grill and serve it with hot patty and topping of your choice.