- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plank Road Stuffed Tilapia Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||1 Large, diced|
|Ginger||10 Gram, cut into thin strips|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Lemon||1 , juice extracted|
|Bok choy||150 Gram|
|Tilapia fish||1 Large|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Himalayan pink sea salt||To Taste|
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.2 mg
Sodium 274.5 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 82.4% Vitamin C 124.4%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to high. Place a 12-inch cedar plank on grill. Cover with lid to heat evenly.
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onion. Mix well.
3. Slit tilapia lengthwise and fill it with the tomato mixture.
4. Flip over the plank, and lay bok choy on it.
5. Place fish on bok choy. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover with lid, and cook until done.
6. Remove fish from grill, and place it on a plate.
7. Sprinkle lemon juice on top, and serve fish with sauteed shrimp and a bread of your choice.