- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plain Omelette For Two Recipe
|Cold water||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Not Milk Or Cream; They Will Make It Heavy)|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.2 mg
Sodium 340.3 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.83 g0.28%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.06%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Till the eggs have mixed, beat them and add the water and seasoning.
2) In a pan, melt the butter till it turns foamy and pour the egg mixture into it.
3) Let the mixture cook for about 15 seconds and then switch it around a bit with the flat of the fork and wait till a count of 5.
4) After lifting up the edge of the fork, tilt the pan and let the still raw part run underneath.
5) Tilt the pan away and fold the cooked omelette in half.
6) Serve hot on a warm plate.