- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plain Omelet Recipe
|Milk/Half and half||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 670.5 mg223.5%
Sodium 713.9 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.6% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into the blender, add in the eggs, milk or half and half, salt and pepper. Using the Stir blade, pulse 3 to 4 times till the ingredients are well mixed.
2) In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over low flame.
3) Pour the contents of the blender onto the skillet.
4) With a spatula, loosen the edges around the omelet to let the egg flow underneath.
5) When the omelet becomes soft on top, crease it in the centre. Fold the egg in half.
6) Serve the Plain Omelet hot, garnished with grated cheese on top, if desired.