- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plaice With Lemon And Parsley Recipe
|Plaice fillets||32 Ounce, skinned (8 Pieces, About 4 Ounce Or 125 Gram Each)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 Small, very finely chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Thin lemon slices||8|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 369.6 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 39 g77.4%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 40.7%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) On a work surface, place the fillets skinned side up.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
3) At the bottom of a shallow serving dish, sprinkle onion and parsley.
4) Drizzle lemon juice and white wine over it.
5) Double over each fillet keeping the skinned side in. Arrange the fillets over onion and parsley in two overlapping rows.
6) Insert lemon slices between the fillets.
7) With a plastic film cover the dish loosely.
8) Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes until the fish is opaque.
9) Rotate the dish one time during the cooking time.
10) Keep aside the fish covered for 3 minutes.
11) Take off the film and serve plaice directly from the dish.
12) Spoon little cooking liquid over each fillet.