- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Plaice And Parma Roulades With Vine Leaves Recipe
|Plaice fillets||16 Ounce, skinned (4 Pieces, 4 Ounce / 100 Gram Each)|
|Thin ham slices||2 1⁄2 Ounce (4 Slices / 65 Gram, Parma / Other Cured Ham)|
|German wine||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon, Niersteiner / Other Similar)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Vine leaves||8 (Fresh Young)|
|Creme fraiche||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.4 mg21.8%
Sodium 385.4 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 35.9% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Lay half a slice of ham on each halved fillet and roll up from the tail towards the head end. Push a wooden cocktail stick through each end to secure it firmly.
3. Repeat the process for the remaining roulades.
4. Space the fish evenly around the edge of a shallow 20 cm (8 inch) microwave plate or dish. Sprinkle with wine and dot with butter. Cover each roulade with pierced young vine leaves.
5. Cover the dish with a lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
6. To make the sauce, blend the egg yolk with the creme fraiche in a sauce jug or small bowl. Stir in the juices from the fish.
7. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring three times as the mixture thickens. Season to taste.
8. Remove the cocktail sticks and serve the fish with the sauce accompanied by baby potatoes and green beans.