- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizzelles Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpoase flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.9 mg
Sodium 89.5 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the waffle maker. Soften the butter in the microwave oven.
2. In a bowl, place the softened butter. Add sugar and mix well.
3. Fold in the eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition.
4. Put in the vanilla sugar and aniseed and keep mixing.
4. Add a little flour and baking powder.
5. Gradually add the remaining flour into the egg mixture. Mix well.
6. Spoon about a tablespoon of batter onto each waffle shell.
7. Close the lid and bake until brown and crisp.
8. Serve the Pizzelles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream as a dessert.