- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Granulated sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5211 Calories from Fat 2299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 260 g399.9%
Saturated Fat 21.2 g106%
Trans Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 1268.9 mg
Sodium 715.9 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 652 g217.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g41.9%
Sugars 360.5 g
Protein 77 g154.1%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 130.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir in lemon, orange and vanilla extracts and salt.
3. With mixer at low speed, add the flour, a half cup at a time, mixing just until smooth.
4. Chill batter at least 2 hours to enrich flavor. (Batter may be stored, refrigerated, overnight or several days.)
5. When ready to bake, preheat a piz-zelle iron. Pour a thin layer of batter on hot iron (for a 4-inch pizzelle use approximately 1 tablespoon of batter); bake 2 to 3 minutes, or until done.
6. If desired, sprinkle with a light dusting of confectioners' sugar while piz-zelles are warm.