- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Part 2 Recipe Video
|Bread dough||500 Gram, sliced (2 packages)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Artichokes||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped (ready made, marinated)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated (divided)|
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.3 mg
Sodium 960.9 mg40%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 18 g35.9%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 50.7%
Calcium 35.1% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, add mozzarella cheese, red bell pepper and black olives.
3. Coarsely chop the artichokes and add into the bowl. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
5. Slice 1 package of bread dough into small pieces and brush them with olive oil.
6. Cut the other dough into 32 half moon shaped pieces. Brush the tops with the remaining oil.
7. On a pizza stone, arrange the dough slices into a round pizza crust.
8. Bake it in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes.
9. Remove the pizza crust from the oven and top with 1 ounce of parmesan cheese.
10. Spoon the toppings over the crust.
11. Place the pizza back in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
12. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the remaining parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with the parsley.
13. Serve this cheesy Pizza with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!