- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Catfish Nuggets Marinated with Pizza Beer Recipe Video
|Catfish nuggets||3 Pound|
|Mamma mia pizza beer||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Jalapenos||2 , diced|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
Calories 499 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 195 mg
Sodium 349.7 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 61 g121.8%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice 2 jalapenos.
2. Wash 3 lbs of Catfish Nuggets and combine with 1 bottle of pizza beer and diced jalapenos in a bag.
3. Put on ice and refrigerate for 1 -3 hours.
4. Fire up grill.
5. Take a foil pan and put it on the cool part of the grill.
6. Empty beer leaving Jalapeno and fish in bag.
7. Put 1/4 cup or so of olive oil into bag.
8. Season with Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
9. Use stir fry basket for grill over hot coals.
10. Put fish on grill, do not overfill, may need to do two or three batches.
11. Stir fry for around 10 minutes.
12. Put into pizza beer on the grill and cook until flaky (about 5 - 10 minutes).
13. Serve with Lemon, hot sauce and/or malt vinegar.