- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Mexican Style Recipe Video
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mamma mia pizza beer||6 Liter|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Salsa verde||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1096 Calories from Fat 439
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.1%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.9 mg
Sodium 7726.3 mg321.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 64 g127.4%
Vitamin A 80.6% Vitamin C 51.2%
Calcium 18.4% Iron 38.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the jalapenos and add into a food processor and blend until fine powder.
2. Add the jalapenos mix into a large vessel along with the whole chickens.
3. Pour in 6 liters of the Pizza beer along with the salt.
4. Cover with a lid and place overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin and garlic powder.
7. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and coat with this mix.
8. Add some of the jalapenos from the marinade and the salsa verde and spread all over the chicken.
8. Place in the oven or a big crock pot to cook until the internal temperature is 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Carve, plate and serve.