- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Beer Drunken Hawaiian Chicken Recipe Video
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mamma mia pizza beer||7 Liter|
|Mayonaisse||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Pineapples||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 2583 Calories from Fat 1813
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 201 g309.6%
Saturated Fat 40.3 g201.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 641 mg
Sodium 10336.7 mg430.7%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.8%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 145 g290.8%
Vitamin A 58.1% Vitamin C 247.3%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 49.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the jalapenos and add into a food processor and blend until fine powder.
2. Add the jalapenos mix into a large vessel along with the whole chickens.
3. Pour in 6 liters of the Pizza beer along with the salt.
4. Cover with a lid and place overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a bowl, mix together the mayo, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, pepper and pineapples.
7. Place the chicken in a cooking dish.
8. Add the mix into the dish and spread in and around well.
9. Add in a liter of Pizza beer into the dish.
10. Pop into the oven until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Slice, place and serve.