- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Beer Burgers Recipe Video
|Ground sirloin||2 Pound|
|Garlic cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Mamma mia pizza beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.3%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.2 mg
Sodium 363.3 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 23 g46.8%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lay out the ground sirloin on a clean, flat surface.
2. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix well together using your hands.
3. Add 1 ounce of the pizza beer and mix it in.
4. Shape the seasoned ground sirloin into flattened patties.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the garlic cheese and place between each patties. Fold the patty over and reform it.
6. Wipe a hot grill with some olive oil on a paper towel.
7. Place the formed patties on the hot grill and cook until both sides are done.
8. In an vessel made of aluminium foil, pour in the remaining pizza beer and place the vessel on the grill.
9. Once the burgers are done, place in the pizza beer vessel.
10. Toast the burger buns on the grill.
11. Place the patties in between the burger buns.
12. Plate and serve.