- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Stuffed Peppers Recipe
|Ground round||1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie processed cheese product||4 , cut into small pieces (Borden, Any Flavor)|
|Prepared pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green bell peppers||2 Medium, halved, seeded and blanched|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110 mg
Sodium 690.6 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 42 g83.3%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 206.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In medium skillet, brown meat and onion and drain.
3. Put in remaining ingredients except peppers.
4. Let it cook and stir until Lite-line pieces melt.
5. In shallow baking dish arrange peppers spooning mixture into peppers.
6. Let it bake 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
7. Refrigerate leftovers.