- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Home-made Pizza by Quatari Chef Recipe Video
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grilled shrimp||1 Tablespoon (Optional topping)|
|Artichokes||1 Tablespoon (Optional topping)|
|Tomatoes marinated in olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Optional topping)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon (Optional topping)|
|Crab meat||1 Tablespoon (Optional topping)|
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.8 mg
Sodium 337.6 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured board for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a towel, Let rise for 45 minutes. Form dough into desired size
6. Add toppings of tomato, sweet pepper, corn, Mozzarella cheese, basil, thyme etc. Sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Bake at 250 degrees on a pizza stone for 40 minutes until dough is slightly browned.
8. Serve hot
To help get your pizza on the stone, sprinkle your pizza peel with corn meal