- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Pasta Casserole Recipe Video
|Cooked pasta||3 Cup (48 tbs) (al dente state)|
|Water from pasta||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pasta sauce||30 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Oregano||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Broccoli||1 Small, divide into florets|
|Salami/Pepperoni||200 Gram (10 slices)|
|Chorizo sausage||200 Gram (1/2)|
|Scallion||2 , chopped finely|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 702 Calories from Fat 391
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.3%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.3 mg
Sodium 1415.6 mg59%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 32 g63.1%
Vitamin A 23.5% Vitamin C 89.9%
Calcium 41.4% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add broccoli florets, and ¼ cup of cheese. Mix well, and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle olive oil on top, and mix.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese and oregano on top.
8. Lay salami, sausage and scallions on pasta.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is gooey and melted.
10. Serve and enjoy pizza pasta casserole hot.