- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Omelet Recipe
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, chopped (1 can)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Basil leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 Large, sliced|
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 349.8 mg
Sodium 615.5 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until fluffy and stir in mushrooms and liquid.
2. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
3. Cook over low heat 10 minutes until eggs are set on bottom.
4. In a small saucepan melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
5. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, oregano and basil.
6. Arrange half of the tomato slices on top of egg mixture, sprinkle with crumb mixture and top with remaining tomatoes.
7. Broil, 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes until tomatoes are hot and crumbs are toasted.
8. Serve hot from skillet.