- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Fondue Recipe
|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Cheese sauce||24 Ounce|
|Pizza sauce with cheese||24 Ounce (Three 8 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Oregano leaf||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Processed cheese||10 Ounce|
|Sharp process cheese spread||10 Ounce, pasteurized (Two 5 Ounce Each Jars)|
|French bread/Chips||1 , cubed (Or As Required)|
Calories 562 Calories from Fat 335
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.9%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.5%
Trans Fat 3.7 g
Cholesterol 101.3 mg
Sodium 1840.8 mg76.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 34 g67.3%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 54.5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion and beef in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking apart until the beef changes colour. Drain off the fat.
2) Blend the sauce, cornstarch, oregano and garlic powder together, then stir into the beef mixture.
3) Cook in the microwave for 10 to 13 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
4) Gradually stir in the cheeses and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
5) Serve immediately with French bread cubes or chips.