- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Dough Recipe Video
|Hot water||270 Gram (100 degree F)|
|Active dry yeast||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|High gluten flour||453 Gram|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1778 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3213.5 mg133.9%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 34.3 g137.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 320 g639.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine water, sugar, and yeast. Mix well and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
2. Grease a bowl with olive oil and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour and salt. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry and wet mixture. Using a mixer, knead just to combine. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Then, knead the dough for 5 minutes.
5. On lightly floured counter top, transfer the dough and knead well with your hands.
6. Into the greased bowl, place the dough and apply some olive oil on top of dough to prevent drying. Cover the bowl with damp cloth and keep it in a warm place to rise for 1- 1 ½ hours or until double in size.
7. Punch the dough to release the air, and transfer it to a lightly floured counter top. Knead again.
8. Cut dough into four equal half, put it in a ziplock pack and pop it in refrigerator for an hour.
9. Roll dough, top it with your favorite topping, bake and serve hot.
You can keep the dough into the refrigerator for 3-4 days.