- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Dip Appetizer Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||18 Ounce, softened|
|Italian seasoning mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||3 Ounce|
|Pizza sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2585 Calories from Fat 2038
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 232 g357.7%
Saturated Fat 128.4 g642%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 727.6 mg242.5%
Sodium 4726.9 mg197%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 90 g180.5%
Vitamin A 168.2% Vitamin C 66.2%
Calcium 207.3% Iron 23.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish.
5. Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheeses together.
6. Put half of cheese mixture over cream cheese.
7. Pour pizza sauce over cheese.
8. Top with green pepper, scallions and black olives.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
10. Serve with baguettes.
Slice baguettes brush with olive oil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes until crispy.