- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pepperoni||4 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Pizza crust||1 (readymade)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1809 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g160.9%
Saturated Fat 40.1 g200.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 238 mg
Sodium 4375.9 mg182.3%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.1%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 70 g139.6%
Vitamin A 34.8% Vitamin C 61.9%
Calcium 136.5% Iron 71.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Roll out the pizza crust and then pour the sauce all over it. Spread evenly.
3) Shred or grate the cheese and sprinkle it evenly all over the sauce.
4) Top the cheese with pepperoni.
5) Place the prepared pizza crust on a cookie sheet or tin foil.
6) Bake in preheat oven for about 20 minutes or till the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown in color.
7) Cut the pizza into slices while still hot. Serve hot as a main dish or snack.