- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pistachio Pudding Cake Recipe
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Oleo||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cool whip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Large Container)|
|Pistachio pudding mix||7 Ounce (2 Packages)|
Calories 497 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.6%
Saturated Fat 17 g85%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.5 mg
Sodium 424.5 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.6% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and Cool Whip retaining some of the cool whip for garnish.
6. Spread over cooled crust.
7. Prepare mixture of the 2 pkg. of pistachio pudding mix per directions on the pack and pour over the other 2 layers.
8. Pour the remaining Cool Whip over pistachio pudding and sprinkle with walnuts.
9. Serve the cake cool.