- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pistachio Pineapple Squares Recipe
|Dream whip/Lucky whip||3 Ounce, whipped (2 Envelopes)|
|Instant pudding and pie filling||7 Ounce (Pistachio Flavored, 2 Packages)|
|Instant pistachio pudding and pie filling||3 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||19 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2111 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.9 mg
Sodium 1788.3 mg74.5%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 262.3 g
Protein 169 g337.3%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 86.3% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the crust of preference (graham wafer, cookie crumb, etc.) in a pan of 9x13-inches.
2) Drain the pineapple and boil the juice.
3) In the juice, dissolve the gelatin and allow to cool till the mixture is thick but has not set.
4) With 3 cups of milk, make the 2 packages of pistachio pudding.
5) Add the cooled gelatin mixture along with the whipped cream.
6) Beat the mixture with an electric beater on high speed till it is thick.
7) Fold the well drained pineapple into the mixture.
8) Spoon the concoction over the crust in the pan. Chill for a minimum of 3 hours (or overnight).
9) Top with toasted coconut or some crumbs.
10) Cut the preparation into about 12 squares, each measuring 3x3-inches.
11) Serve as a dessert at a party. Cut into squares while still warm.