- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pistachio Pie Recipe
|Instant pistachio pudding and pie filling mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint, softened|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1 , baked|
|Frozen whipped topping||4 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|English toffee candy bars||1 1⁄5 Ounce (1 Bar)|
Calories 496 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.8%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g62.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.9 mg13.3%
Sodium 419.2 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 54 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 0.8%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl combine pudding mix, ice cream, and milk.
2) Blend well with electric mixer
3) Transfer into pie crust and freeze for 1 hour.
4) With the back of the spoon spread whipped topping over pie.
5) Crush candy bar and sprinkle over whipped topping.
6) Keep aside in freezer.
7) Before serving, thaw pie at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.