- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Cakes Coated with Pistacchio Recipe Video
|Salmon||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Cooked)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pistachios||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ground)|
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.7 mg
Sodium 68.1 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add 1 ½ cup cooked salmon, ¼ cup bread crumbs, 1 ½ teaspoon mustard, 1 ½ teaspoon, 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley, ½ teaspoon lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
2. Beat 1 egg in another bowl and add it to the mix and mix well.
3. Make small patties of the mixture
4. Coat the patty with the ground pistachio.
5. Set the patties in the refrigerator for anytime between 1 to 12 hours.
6. Heat a pan of vegetable oil and fry the patties for about 2-3 minutes per side till they are golden brown.
7. Remove from the pan to a plate with absorbant paper.
8. Place on a serving plate and serve accompanied with tartar sauce or any other dip.