- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Batter||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Fat||1 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Cream cheese/Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
Calories 883 Calories from Fat 667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g116.1%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.2 mg
Sodium 210.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 8 g16.1%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.8% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and flour.
2) Add the milk and egg into the mixture to form a smooth, thin batter.
3) Make 8 crepes or pancakes with 2/3rd of the batter.
4) Whisk the egg white and fold the remaining batter in it.
5) Mix the filling ingredients together.
6) Add the filling in the centre of each pancake.
7) Next, roll the pancakes up and tuck the ends to make parcels.
8) Dip the parcels in the rest of the batter and deep fry until they turn golden brown.
9) Serve with marinara sauce.