- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels package||6 Ounce (1/2 Package Or 1/2 Cup)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.5%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.2 mg
Sodium 409.5 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 34.3 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.4% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chocolate morsels on hot water and allow them to melt.
3. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Put egg, vanilla and milk in the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder and once done, put it in the creamed mixture.
6. Knead well and make firm dough.
7. Make two parts of the dough and roll one to a thickness of 1/6 inch on a floured board.
8. Pour the melted chocolate on the other half and make a roll of it with 1/8 inch thickness.
9. Put the chocolate dough on the plain dough and with a rolling pin compress it.
10. Make a roll of 1inch diameter.
11. Chill the roll after wrapping in waxed paper.
12. Make slices of 1/8 inch thickness.
13. Take an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the slices on it and bake for 12 minutes.