- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Pinsec Frito Recipe Video
|Ground pork||2 Pound|
|Carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), minced|
|Sesame oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), minced|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Wonton wrappers||12 (2 Packs)|
|Green onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 668
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.5%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.3 mg
Sodium 650 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 25 g49.4%
Vitamin A 86.4% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Wrap the mixture in wonton wrapper.
2.1Place a piece of wonton wrapper in a flat surface then scoop a teaspoon of the meat mixture and place it in the middle of the wonton wrapper.
2.2 Dip your finger in water and run it on the sides of the wonton wrapper.
2.3 Fold the wonton wrapper in a manner where one edge meets the opposite forming a triangle.
2.4 Gently press the sides to seal.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
4. When the oil is hot enough, fry the wrapped wontons until the wrapper becomes crispy.
5. Remove from the frying pan and place in a plate with paper towel.
6. Serve with sweet and sour sauce or Dim Sum sauce.
7. Share and enjoy!