- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pink Rhubarb Punch Recipe
|Boiling water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Rhubarb||2 Pound (Red Colored)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Grapefruit juice||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2815 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.1%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 184.4 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 714 g238%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g70.7%
Sugars 673.5 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 762.1%
Calcium 94.3% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Wash and cut (do not peel) rhubarb and cook to a mush in the water.
3. Press through sieve, collecting juice in a large pot or bowl.
4. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
5. Chill. Add grapefruit juice and lemon juice.
6. Just before serving add 1 qt. ginger ale.