- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pink Party Mold Recipe
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄4 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||6 , halved|
|Pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
Calories 635 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.9 mg
Sodium 205.5 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 99.9 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 97.4%
Calcium 35% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Over a double boiler, heat and dissolve the marshmallows in the milk.
2) Soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then stir in the marshmallow mixture to dissolve.
3) Stir in the peel, food coloring, citrus juices and sugar, then refigerate the mixture until slightly firm.
4) Whip the evaporated milk, then gently fold into the gelatin mixture.
5) Mix in the cherries and pineapple, turn into a mold and chill until firm.
6) Unmold and serve in a nice plate.