- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pink Lemonade Pie Recipe
|9 inch pie shell||1 , baked|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), evaporated|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use Cold)|
|Frozen pink lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 555 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 282.4 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 68.4 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the freezer, chill the evaporated milk until ice crystals begin to form around the sides.
2) Take water in a pan and soften the gelatin.
3) To the same pan, add lemonade.
4) Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves fine.
5) To this, add the sugar, stirring until it is dissolved. The mix shouldn't thicken.
6) To a chilled bowl, transfer the evaporated milk.
7) Beat at a high speed until the milk is stiff.
8) Fold this into the cooled gelatin mixture.
10) Pour into the baked pie shell.
11) Chill until firm for 3 to 4 hours, transfer to serving plates and serve immediately.