- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Soup Recipe
|Pineapple||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), diced|
|Mint leaves||5 (As Needed)|
|Grapefruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 159 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.38 g0.59%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 199.8 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g13%
Sugars 31.6 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 242.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, soak agar-agar in some juice for 10 minutes.
2. In a double broiler or over very gentle heat, melt the soaked agar- agar.
3. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
4. Chill the soup in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
5. In the blender, blend the soup again.
6. Serve Pineapple Soup in a tall glass or in a soup bowl.