- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Zinger Recipe
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (reserve some for garnish)|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (Reserve Some For Garnish)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Club soda||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar/Equivalent sweetener||4 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.39 g0.61%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 76.9 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 30.4 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 170.9%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, blend pineapple, orange juice, sugar and ginger.
2) In the glasses, place ice cubes.
3) Pour and fill the juice glasses half with juice mixture.
4) Top with clube soda.
5) Fix the pineapple pieces, mint leaves and cherries on cocktail sticks.
6) Serve the chilled zinger with cocktail sticks in the glasses.