- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Sorbet Recipe
|Granulated sugar||125 Milliliter|
|Lime juice||60 Milliliter|
|Fresh pineapple||500 Milliliter, pared, diced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 749 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.64 g0.99%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 196 g65.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g29%
Sugars 175.2 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 428.3%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor, add lime and pineapple to make a puree. Keep it aside.
2) Use a saucepan, to combine sugar and water.
3) Place over heat to dissolve the sugar by stirring continuously.
4) Bring the syrup to a boil and remove from heat.
5) Allow to cool first and then chill.
6) Combine the fruit puree into the syrup and mix well.
7) Allow to chill.
8) Freeze into an ice cream maker to prepare the sorbet by following the instruction.
9) Serve when the sorbet is completely frozen.