- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Romanoff Recipe
|Confectioners' sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , grated rind|
Calories 741 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.8 mg
Sodium 35.2 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 86.9 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 484.7%
Calcium 14% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the top from the pineapple.
2) Spoon out the flesh of the pineapple within 1 inch of the bottom, without damaging the shell.
3) Dice the flesh.
4) In a bowl, combine the segments with 2 tablespoons of the confectioners' sugar.
5) Combine the Cointreau and rum.
6) Place the pineapple mixture over the rum mixture.
7) Place the mixture to chill in the refrigerator.
8) Whip cream by combining 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, just an hour before serving. Flavor the cream with kirsch. Toss the marinated pineapple pieces into whipped cream.
9) Place the mixture inside the pineapple shell or use individual dishes to serve. Sprinkle grated orange rind on top and serve cold.