- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Fluff Recipe
|Pineapple rings||8 Ounce|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Walnuts||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg
Sodium 46.1 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain out the juice from the pineapple reserve tin. Chop coarsely pineapple flesh.
2. In a saucepan, mix together juice, pineapple juice, sugar, butter and lemon juice. Heat over medium flame and boil.
3. In a small basin, mix together cornflour and two teaspoons cold water. Make a smooth paste out of it.
4. Pour the pineapple mixture over the blended cornflour. Mix well. Boil again for 1 minute.
5. Remove the pan from heat and let it cool.
6. Add egg yolks and stiffly beat the egg white and fold in.
8. Take two individual glass serving dishes and pour in the mixture.
9. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on the top and serve chilled.