- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Dream Bars Recipe
|Shortbread mix||2 Kilogram (Robin Hood,1 Package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||19 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10390 Calories from Fat 1340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g238.1%
Saturated Fat 108.4 g542%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg
Sodium 13412.6 mg558.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2176 g725.2%
Dietary Fiber 93.3 g373.1%
Sugars 1273.8 g
Protein 167 g333.8%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C 131.3%
Calcium 157.6% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix the crumbles directly from the pouch and press the shortbread into a cake pan of 13x9-inches.
3) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
4) Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
5) Combine all the remaining ingredients together.
6) Mix well and spread the mixture over the baked crust.
7) Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
8) Cool and cut into bars.
9) Serve as a sweet treat at a party.