- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
|Canned pineapple slices||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (1 Small Clove)|
|Sauterne||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1812 Calories from Fat 599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g103.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 498.8 mg
Sodium 7768.8 mg323.7%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 64.1 g
Protein 207 g413.9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 41.5%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 54.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the pineapple mixture to it.
5) Put the molasses mixture on the chicken mixture and marinate covered in refrigerator for several hours.
6) Rserve the marinade and drain the chicken.
7) Place chicken on the hot coals. Turb and baste with reserved marinade constantly till tender 8) Broil pineapple on both sides.
9) Serve 2 slices of pineapple with each chicken breasts.