- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Pineapple Cake Loaf Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned (undrained, crushed pineapple)|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 Cup (32 tbs), mashed|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg13.2%
Sodium 245.3 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 29.6 g
Protein 4 g7.9%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 12.3%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, add and combine the flour with sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well and set aside.
4. In another bow, add and combine the crushed pineapple with eggs, vegetable oil, mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
5. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
6. Take the greased loaf pans. Divide and pour the above batter evenly into the pans and smooth out the top.
7. bake this in the preheated oven for about 60 - 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Serve this banana pineapple loaves sliced into desired pieces.