- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pineapple Apricot Nut Loaf Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can, In Juice)|
|Dried apricots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped candied green cherries/Citron||1 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5990 Calories from Fat 3136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 360 g553.4%
Saturated Fat 188 g939.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 971.1 mg
Sodium 2318.2 mg96.6%
Total Carbohydrates 654 g218%
Dietary Fiber 34.2 g136.7%
Sugars 343 g
Protein 79 g158.6%
Vitamin A 321.4% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 187.6% Iron 153.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In large bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and egg; using wooden spoon, beat until ingredients are well blended.
3. Add milk, undrained pineapple, apricots, raisins and cherries; blend well.
4. Add flour mixture; beat just until combined. Stir in nuts. Turn into prepared pans. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Let cool in the pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans; let cool completely on wire rack.
7. To store: Wrap each loaf in foil, plastic wrap or moisture-vapor-proof freezer paper; seal and label. Freeze.
8. Remove number of loaves desired from freezer. Let thaw, still in wrapping, at room temperature several hours, or until loaves reach room temperature. If desired, decorate, with candied pineapple and diced apricots.