- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pinatisang Manok Recipe Video
|Chicken||1 Pound, cut|
|Spinach or chili/Hot pepper leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Fish sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Small, julienned|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bacon fat||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.1 mg
Sodium 1276.2 mg53.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 49.2% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a cooking pot and add bacon fat.
2. Sauté ginger for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken and cook until outer part turns brown.
4. Pour-in fish sauce and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the chicken broth and increase the heat to medium. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
6. Add spinach and cook for few seconds.
7. Turn off heat and cover for at least 2 minutes to further cook the spinach.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.